This tool allows you to plan the activity you need (how many leads, appointments or calls, etc.) to achieve a revenue target.
You just have to insert the following data:
- your revenue target, and by when you want to reach it (e.g. $1,000,000 by Dec 31st, 2020)
- your current revenue, and the start date (e.g. $0 at Jan 1st, 2020)
- how many leads are you generating per month right now
- your conversion rates: how many leads do you transform in appointments or calls, how many appointments/calls become sales opportunities, how many opportunities do you convert in orders
- your average order value
- the average length of your sales cycles, from a new lead to closing the order
Once you’ve inserted those data, the planner provides you with the run rate you need to put in place to achieve the revenue target you’ve set.
This is an internal tool we created and are using for ourselves, so don’t expect to receive a piece of “beautiful” software. But it works great for our purposes, and we hope you’ll enjoy it as is.
Click here to download the Lead Generation Planner in .xlsx format
Watch this quick video tutorial on how to use the Lead Generation Planner: