The answer is that she’s an UNQUALIFIED LEAD.
And an unqualified lead can be very expensive.
I want to rent a Porsche, buy an expensive tight, drive hundreds of miles and read up for hours on various topics to sit at the table with a woman I don’t know anything about, maybe ugly and unpleasant, JUST BECAUSE she ACCEPTED?
If I want to avoid all this, I’ll necessarily have to:
- CHOOSE WITH CARE THE TARGET AUDIENCE;
- ESTABLISH CRITERIA FOR UN-QUALIFICATION.
- What is the profile of your ideal customer?
- Do you know what is the most common mistake you could make in choosing your target audience?
- Do you know what a SPLIT-TEST is?
WE WILL SHARE THIS VALUABLE INFORMATION, STAY TUNED!