When she was 4 or 5 years old, my daughter Serena was fascinated by a story told by Luca, a friend who had come to visit us.
Luca told her he was invulnerable… because he had an invisible shield!
The child replied promptly:
– “That’s not true, you don’t have a shield!”
– Yes, I do, but you don’t see it because it’s invisible”…
I remember he started a funny scene in the hallway with her saying
– “Then I’ll do this to you… and then I’ll do that…”
and he replied decisively:
– You can try… you won’t do anything to me… because the invisible shield defends me from any assault”.
It would be nice to have an invisible shield defending us, our families, and our companies from any adversity, wouldn’t it?
An invisible shield that can protect our business does exist.
It consists of equipping oneself with a system of sales & marketing automation.
What is this invisible shield for and how does it work?
It is a machine that defends against the many dangers that can affect any SME, such as for example:
- potential customers who keep postponing every decision…
- a database full of dummy contacts…
- sellers who continue to sell only to historical customers…
- to be every month with very few standing negotiations
- the difficulty of proposing an undifferentiated product…
- operate in a market that only looks at the price…
- powerlessness in front of the thousand technicalities of web marketing…
- the inability to understand if social networks help or just create more work…
and so on.
How useful would this invisible shield be for your business?
If you want to see how the invisible shield that we created for ourselves works, and that you could use now, click here: