That’s something I fell in love with at first sight.
It has everything to make a marketer crazy.
If there was a funnel beauty contest, it would easily win.
I wanted to include this funnel strategy in our courses or 1-to-1 coachings, but I found the idea so brilliant that I want to talk about it in public.
The author is Anna Vital, founder of Adioma, a graphics agency specializing in the creation of infographics, icons, presentations.
Table of Contents
Some time ago she designed this funnel:
- She published an article on LinkedIn, offering free slide templates, full of icons, to be used in PowerPoint and Keynote presentations.
- To receive the models, you just had to write “Yes” in the comments under the article
- and then go to a landing page, register and download the templates.
So, she achieved a double goal:
- She performed a lead generation strategy, I guess she will have registered several thousand leads (email addresses) in his list in a few days
- and triggered a viral mechanism on LinkedIn, because all her contacts, and then the contacts of her contacts, and the contacts of the contacts of the contacts, …, etc. etc. saw the opportunity, and in turn went to the landing page, became leads, and so on.
- And so, she advertised her activity to an audience that otherwise would never have known about her existence.
All at no cost.
Click on this video to see the entire funnel process analysed step by step, I guarantee that it’s brilliant:
Really nice funnel, congratulations to the author.
And it demonstrates two things:
- that funnels are not a pure and simple concatenation of landing pages + thank you pages + whatever page, as many geeks would like instead to suggest,
- and that to create an effective funnel you don’t necessarily need big advertising budgets: sometimes you just need a brilliant idea and know how to implement it in a simple way.
Do you want a winning funnel too, to attract customers to your business?
Look at our approach and contact us!