This is something that influences what you can or can’t do in your life, I call it:
“Personal Sphere of Freedom”.
Imagine your existence like if you were surrounded by a bubble.
The more the assets you can count on, the bigger your bubble.
And the bigger your bubble, the greater the number of beautiful things you can do.
Imagine things like:
- doing whatever you want, whenever you want
- spending time with your wife or your husband
- spending time with your children
- nurturing your passions and your hobbies
- meeting friends
- living in a bigger house or in a nicer place… or both
- affording paying tuition for your children in better schools and in more prestigious universities
- buying a new car
- buying another pair of shoes without feeling guilty ????
- bringing your children to visit the most amazing place they ever dreamed… just to enjoy seeing the light in their eyes wide open
- contributing to charities
- bringing your mum and dad on vacation where they could never afford to go for their entire life, because when they were younger they sacrificed every penny of hard earned money to raise you, your brother, and your sister
- helping others to expand their own Personal Sphere of Freedom
and the list goes on…
Personal Sphere of Freedom is based on two ingredients: Time and Money.
(Well, there’s a third one as well, but I’ll talk about it another time. So, let’s talk about these two for now).
You need Time, and you need Money.
Time has a cap.
Like it or not, Time is limited: you can’t have more the 24 hours a day. So, expanding your bubble consists of having more Time in those 24 hours for doing whatever you like, and having the flexibility of using it whenever YOU choose… not when someone else decides you can use it.
Money doesn’t have any cap.
Everybody can have virtually any money as he or she wants. It’s just a matter of having the right assets and tools and opportunities to make the money you need.
At this point I’d like to tell something about my story, because it is strictly related to this overall concept. But I don’t want to go too long. I’ll keep it for another time.
Let’s proceed and let me get to the point:
if you’d like to enlarge your Personal Sphere of Freedom, there is no better way than building your own business.
That is completely up to you.
I’m not so cocky to think my recipe is the best in town.
Just one suggestion:
start an online business as an affiliate marketing other people’s products, so you won’t have the hassle of creating your own products.
Find a system that provides training: it allows you to learn step-by-step.
Find products that are on demand in the market: they are much easier to sell.
Find a platform that sells products on autopilot: it makes you save Time.
This is the all-in-one solution I’m using, give it a look if you like:
More Time + More Money = Bigger Personal Sphere of Freedom
To your freedom,