What allows you to sustain the prices of your products in a natural way?
And to sell them at higher prices than any other competitor?
Here is the ingredients checklist:
- Carry on thousands of hours of testing and hundreds of mistakes without ever stopping learning.
- Work hard.
- Get to know your subject in depth: specializing instead of being generalists.
- When you create the product, do it with care and passion as they did 50 years ago, without saving any detail.
- Be patient.
- Develop a corporate and personal “personality” that stands out from the crowd.
- Strategically position yourself in a way that is inspired by business principles, not by fashion techniques.
How to give yourself a clear, distinctive and winning positioning is explained in Module 1 of TheSystem.
The product is discounted by 50% until 24:00 on Sunday, July 24.