How do men describe their ideal woman?
Their ideal profile is usually 95% physical features, and – just to save face – 5% personality/moral characteristics.
And how do women describe their ideal man?
They draw profiles consisting of 95% personality/moral features, and the remaining 5% of physical characteristics. So, they don’t even have to save face…
Let me laugh.
Well, we’re different, all right.
But let’s get to the ideal customer.
How do you describe your ideal customer?
I am asking you this because having a clear profile of your ideal customer is the starting point for any activity of lead generation and conversion of leads into sales.
Whether you do lead inbound generation attracting contacts from the web, or you do lead generation outbound, you must know WHO to attract, WHO to contact, WHO to invest your time with.
For example, when you want to convert a lead into a sales opportunity, and you talk to him on the phone, you should immediately DIS-QUALIFY him (note the big nice DIS) if he doesn’t match the profile of your ideal customer.
You can have one of the best examples of the ideal customer description by downloading the PDF attached to this interview with Nadia Fusetti, B2B co-founder:
In fact, there are two examples: B2B and B2C.
B2B is very well done. But B2C is even a jewel.
(Thank you and congratulations to our kind customer who was able to create such a perfect identikit).
During the interview, Nadia Fusetti also reveals
- the key elements that any lead generation and lead telephone conversion activity must have
- and the mistakes to avoid
Don’t miss this testimony if you want to see how to elevate your use of the phone to a form of professional marketing.
Or rather: TeleMarketing, with a capital T and M.
The pdf with its perfect profile can be downloaded during the interview, don’t miss it.