Quick Q&A session to get going after your vacation.
Just like a morning “physical reaction” (the ones who have performed the required military service know what I mean, the others don’t know what they lost…)
Andrea, what is the difference between selling a product and selling a solution?
Today the sale of any product is actually the sale of a solution. In fact, it’s no longer just the product being sold, but also the related service: the financial conditions, the after-sales service, the spare parts warehouse, the know-how of the technicians, etc.
You already have better and bad salespeople, don’t you? So, selling a solution just means to raise the bar:
- the salesperson who is good at selling products will be a salesperson who is also good at selling solutions and will have no difficulties.
- the average salesperson will then overtake the bar on the third attempt (i.e. he will have lower closing rates than his colleagues… but isn’t this already the case now?)
- the dud salesperson will remain a dud and will knock down the bar three times in a row.
Andrea, how can I work without marketing technology today?
Unfortunately, technology has become indispensable to automate the execution of almost all marketing strategies.
And I say “unfortunately” because, if you don’t manage it, you must have someone to do it for you. And this becomes an extra cost that many small companies can’t afford.
That’s why marketing in small businesses sucks. Or it doesn’t exist.
And if you can manage it, or you try to do it, you have to try not to waste too much time neglecting the real business goals.
Typical example: try to link a PayPerClick, a software for creating landing pages, and an autoresponder. Apparently, it’s all easy, but then it takes hours and hours to set up that damn funnel.
Automating therefore costs effort. But it gives a return that’s worth working hard for.
I don’t have the budget to afford your service. Who should I contact?
To yourself: today you can very well do it yourself.
In fact, each of our services has an equivalent product:
- to create a marketing machine that works today in Italy: it is explained in the TheSystem product
- for Telemarketing services: Telemarketing Master teaches you how to do telemarketing in the same way that we do
- Multimedia and multi-channel lead generation, corresponding to the Lead Generation Farm™ service: the Lead Generation Farm™ product version is the same, so you can implement the Farm at home.
Study the three products one by one (preferably in the order indicated above), implement them one after the other, and in 6 months you will have another company.
Too much work?
My friend… if you want to have the quality and results of a service, either you are willing to pay for the service, or you roll up your sleeves.
Tomorrow the checklist to get out of a meeting without the unpleasant feeling that it has been useless.