What is your business model?
We are a service business.
Therefore, when we start working for you, we act “as if” we were part of your marketing or sales department:
- we create a lead generation machine branded with your company’ brand
- we manage the machine on your behalf
- the staff allocated on your lead generation activities is working for you and act “as if” they belong to your company
- and every lead generated is just yours
What is your compensation model?
For the above reasons, we are not compensated by the result, but by the professional service we provide.
- a startup fee to study your needs and your product positioning, analyze your target, project a lead generation machine tailored for your goals, build and configure the machine
- a monthly retainer to manage the machine, optimize it month by month, report KPIs, and deliver to your sales and marketing team the leads and appointments we generate.
Pay Per Lead?
From time to time we receive requests like this:
We do not invest our time and competence to analyze a specific need on a specific market, design a customized lead generation machine, build it, fine tune it, optimize it every week, and get paid “per lead”.
May you sell the same lead to more than one player in the market?
Please see above.
As said, we have a “service” business model, not a “Pay Per Lead” one.
Therefore, we act on your behalf and any lead generated for you is exclusively yours.
Do you work for competitors while working for us?
Although we do not sign any Exclusivity Agreement, for business ethics we never work on the same target and in the same timeframe for more than one player at a time.
And we never ever share prospect lists between competitors. E.g.. if we work on a list for you, and we enrich it with decision maker information, etc., we will not provide someone else with a service based upon the same list “cleaned” at your expenses.
All information collected and processed during a service for you is exclusively yours.
Are you compliant to European GDPR?
Yes, of course.
By the way, GDPR did not change at all the way we work. Our processes to collect and manage contact data, get consents, etc., were already GDPR compliant before GDPR was even born.
Our “permission marketing” model is well established since years.