All companies have “holes” in their marketing strategies.
These oversights can cost a lot of money.
Here I point out the 7 mistakes that we find most frequently:
- You don’t try to collect your visitors’ data (both from website or point of sale)
- You don’t follow up immediately when someone tells you about a potential customer
- You don’t communicate properly with new customers as soon as you have gained them
- You don’t stay in touch with leads and prospects asking for information over time
- You do not constantly motivate your current customers with new offers
- You do not try to reactivate dormant customers
- You don’t try to recover lost customers
If you DID NOT FIND any of these holes in your marketing strategy, your job is already excellent.
But if you found one or more of these holes, it doesn’t take much to fix them.
Our “Marketing 360” program allows you to gradually carry out structural interventions that will improve the effectiveness and efficiency of your marketing strategy within a few weeks (and you WILL NOT have to do anything else).
Thus, every Euro invested in marketing activities will be “invested”, and not just “spent”.
Contact us here to book a free 45-minute Skype or phone meeting, where we will figure out what you need and suggest the steps to take: